Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Stacked Pumpkin Spooky Tree

I saw this great Halloween Wedding Centerpiece on Pinterest and just had to make one for myself!

wow!
Bridal Guide
I started with four Foam Pumpkins from the Dollar Tree!


I carved off the tops of three of the pumpkins.


Next, I hot glued them in a stack.


A little craft paint and a little moss later and I have this!



Pretty darn close to the original, huh?


Plus, it's a decoration that I'll have for years to come!



The Fake-It Yourself Breakdown:

Stacked Pumpkin Art:  $4.00

Linking Up at Tip Junkie, Today's Creative Blog, The Frugal GirlsFunky Junk Interiors and these other Great Parties! 

2 comments:

  1. darling! i am teaching a pumpkin class and i picked up those vary same pumpkins today. I was sitting around trying to come up with ideas and found yours - very cool!
    Jilliene Designing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...