Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fake "Frontgate" Estate Greenery

Don't ask me why I received a VERY pricey catalog from Frontgate...


...but I'm glad I did because it gave me great inspiration to Fake one of their beautiful "Estate Greenery" garlands.


Pretty, isn't it?  Now look at the price!!!

$1000.00??? Ahhh!  Are they nuts???  

Well, you may remember from my Christmas Home Tour that I have a very similar garland setup around my front door.


This Walmart garland was decorated using all Dollar Tree ornaments & floral pics!  On either side of the door, I have stationed my DIY Christmas Topiaries, all decked out in more Dollar Tree ornaments.  I think I've achieved a similar, bountiful look as compared to Frontgate's without breaking the bank!

The Fake-It Yourself Breakdown:

Fake Frontgate Estate Greenery (Topiaries $4.00, Garland $6.00, Floral Pics $20.00, Ornaments $10.00, Lights $8.00)

Total Fake-It Cost:  $48.00

Compare to Frontgate's Garland ($999.00)

Total Fake-It Savings:  $951.00

Linking Up at Tip Junkie, Today's Creative Blog, The Frugal GirlsFunky Junk Interiors and these other Great Parties!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...