Thursday, September 6, 2012

"Pottery Barn" Mossy Easter Basket


You know that I love to peruse the Pottery Barn website to find ideas to steal to find inspiration!  With their new Spring Collection, there's plenty to inspire...for instance, this pretty Easter Basket:

Green Vine Easter Baskets
Green Vine Easter Basket by Pottery Barn
That's an easy one to replicate!

I grabbed a Yard Sale Basket (I have tons of these sitting in my basement waiting to be transformed), some Dollar Tree Moss and lots of glue sticks.
After some cursing and a few burnt fingers later, I had this:
Add few spring blooms and a couple of Easter Egg Picks from the Dollar Tree:


The Fake-It Yourself Breakdown:

Fake "Pottery Barn" Mossy Basket ($0.25 Basket, $1.00 Moss, $1.00 Glue Sticks)

Total Fake-It Cost:  $2.25


Total Fake-It Savings:  $46.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...