Thursday, September 6, 2012

Easter Egg & Feather Wreath


Last Yard Sale Season, I came across a sad, homemade Egg Wreath for $0.25 at the bottom of a rummage box. I wanted to share with you what I made it into:


With a bag of white feathers from Michael's and a glue gun, that sad wreath transformed into something adorable!  Truth is, I made this a while back and gave it to my Mom for Christmas.  She's a Chicken Collector, so it was perfect!


It just goes to show that even second-hand crafts can be transformed into something wonderful.  Never pass by those $0.25 cent tables come this Yard Sale Season!  Sometimes those junk-filled boxes are where the best treasures are!



The Fake-It Yourself Breakdown:

Egg & Feather Wreath (Wreath $0.25, Feathers $0.50)

Total Fake-It Cost:  $0.75 (Not too shabby for a nice Christmas Present, huh?)


I love a good bargain!  What wonderful things have you found in a Rummage Box?

Linking Up at Tip Junkie, Today's Creative Blog, The Frugal GirlsFunky Junk Interiors and these other Great Parties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...